How to measure your finger
- Second Case: If you don’t know your size and can measure the finger directly
- 1. Take a thread or a strip of fabric / paper no larger than 2 cm and wrap your finger
- 2. Mark with a pen the point where the thread ends up forming a circle
- 3. Spread the thread, measure the length in millimeters and convert it by consulting this PDF File containing the size chart.
- A ring should never be worn tight, otherwise it may block circulation and can cause problems. The measure is soft and allows the ring to flow without being forced. Shaking the hand down, the ring should not come off.